Information about the seller:
- Vinistra - Association of winegrowers and winemakers of Istria
- Istarskog razvoda 1, 52440 Poreč - Parenzo, Hrvatska - Croatia
- OIB: 00193338639
- VAT ID: HR00193338639
- Registry of associations of the Republic of Croatia / Registry of associations of the Republic of Croatia
- Bank accounts
- Istarska kreditna banka Umag d.d. / IBAN: HR3023800061110007193
- Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. / IBAN: HR4123400091110466355
- Contact information: email@example.com
- T: +385 52 621 698
- Phone: +385 52 621 698
All payments will be made in the Croatian currency, euros. The amount charged to your credit card account is converted to your local currency at the credit card association's exchange rate. The customer is bound by the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of purchase (submitting an online order). The customer is informed about the General Terms and Conditions when submitting each order, and by submitting the order, they confirm that they are familiar with these terms and conditions.
Vinistra, the association of winegrowers and winemakers of Istria is not liable for fiscalization in accordance with the law and article no. 5.
Online payment security
Vinistra, the association of winemakers and winegrowers of Istria, (point of sale) uses WSPay for online payments. WSPay is a secure system for online payments, real-time payments, credit and debit cards and other payment methods. WSPay provides customers and merchants with secure entry and transfer of entered card data, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses an SSL certificate with 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest level of protection when entering and transferring data.